Fabric Reinforced Coating
Our coats keep you cool. (And save you money)
The commercial roofing industry was revolutionized with the introduction of white Fabric Reinforced Coating Systems some thirty years ago. Even back then we knew that white roof surfaces reflect more of the sun’s heat rays than darker ones do. So white roofs stay naturally cooler – saving building owners in Spokane and all of Washington state up to 30% in cooling costs annually.
Today, our ENERGY STAR-rated roof coatings are more popular than ever because they offer you:
• A terrific Return On Investment (ROI). These roofs can literally pay for themselves in energy savings well within the warranty period.*
• Possible “green” building tax credits and/or rebates from the federal government.**
Fabric Reinforced Roof Coating Systems also offer decades of impressive, leak-proof performance that includes:
• Protection where your roof needs it most – at the seams.
• Fast application –minimizing work-site congestion.
• A variety of quality coatings; one is right for your building.
• May eliminate the need for expensive tear-off and haul away.***
• A cooler roof lasts longer.
• Non pro-rated material warranties are available.
• Dirt-resistant finish.
• Easy and affordable repair and renewal.
Rolled Roof Coating
For buildings on a budget
Empire Roof Coatings Systems offer you affordable protection for your leaky rolled roof without sacrificing durability. Our time-tested, Silicone Coatings stand up to high winds and even hail damage. And they can be applied directly on top of your existing roof! Our Silicone Systems are a non-water based, high-solids Silicone Roof Coating which cures and cross-links by reaction with moisture in the air. Silicone cannot re-emulsify due to exposure to standing water, and as such, even when ponding water is present our Silicone's adhesion to the roof substrate is not affected.
Our ENERGY STAR-rated Coating Systems can save you multiple ways:
• Energy savings. White roofs reflect rather than absorb the sun’s heat rays. This keeps your home or building cooler and may save you up to 30 percent annually in cooling costs. (Coatings are also available in light colors to match your home or building’s exterior.)
• A great Return On Investment (ROI). Coating can pay for itself in energy savings well within the warranty period.*
• The possibility of no expensive tear-off and haul away.**
• Fast application means minimal job-site disruption.
• Easily renewable.
• Lightweight and dirt resistant.
Metal Restoration System
Don’t replace that metal roof, renew it.
(And let the sun pay for it!)
Before you go to the huge expense of replacing your metal roof, ask Empire Roof Coatings to check it out. Chances are it can be renewed by applying a high-performance Metal Roof Restoration (MR) System.
With its white top coat, our MR Restoration System reflects the majority of the sun’s heat waves. So buildings stay naturally cooler – lowering air conditioning bills by as much as 30 percent. This can:
• Save you enough in cooling costs to pay for your MR Restoration System well within the warranty period.*
• Make you eligible for the federal government’s new “green” building tax credits and/or rebates.**
Other benefits include:
• Tax savings. It may be possible for metal roof restoration to be expensed as a repair/maintenance cost in the year the work is done while roof replacement must be capitalized.
• Non pro-rated material warranties are available.
• Lightweight restoration coating preserves building structure.
• Dirt-resistant finish means less maintenance.
• Extended roof life. (Cool roofs last longer.)
• Easy and affordable to repair and renew.
Single Ply Membranes
Mother Nature-proof your roof
If your building endures extreme temperatures, frequent high winds, damaging hail storms and even fire hazards, you need extreme roof protection. The kind you get with Single Ply Membrane Roofing Systems.
Our rugged Single Ply Membrane Roofing Systems:
• Form a sturdy shield that withstands decades of exposure to the harshest environments. (Several of our Hy-Crown® roofs are still in service after 30 years!)
• Offer superior resistance to a broad range of chemicals, too.
• Are eligible for non pro-rated material warranties.
• Can be applied in almost any climate/season. (So you never have to wait for roof protection.)
These white, reflective, ENERGY STAR-rated systems can also save you money multiple ways.
• Save enough in cooling costs to pay for your Single Ply Membrane Roofing System well within the warranty period.*
• You may qualify for the federal government’s new tax credits and/or rebates – earmarked for energy-efficient projects.**
*Actual results may vary. Consult the DOE Energy Audit Program for more accurate results.
**Adhesion test is required. Check with your local code agency as well as with Technical Services.
***Check with your local utility companies, tax adviser and dsireusa.org or energystar.gov for additional details.
****Check with local code agencies and with Technical Services.
Spray Polyurethane Foam
Extreme green savings
Sprayed Polyurethane Foam (SPF) Roofing is one of the most cost-effective, environmentally friendly, durable roofing systems available today. An SPF foam roof topped with one of our reflective coatings delivers 30 percent or more in energy savings per year. And foam is ideal no matter what the climate – because it insulates your building from heat and cold.
Save money multiple ways:
• You could qualify for new “green” building tax credits and/or rebates offered by the federal government’.*
• You can save enough in heating and/or cooling costs to pay for your new SPF Foam and Coatings System well within the warranty period.**
We custom-design our SPF Foam and Coating Systems to your specific geographical location and climate conditions. The resulting seam-free foam barrier:
• Eliminates air infiltration – the number one cause of energy loss.
• Offers an impressive insulation value of R-6.3 per inch.
• Has an average Return On Investment (ROI) of only 4-7 years!
• Adds structural strength without adding much weight.
• Can be applied to most existing roof surfaces.
• Withstands hurricane-force winds.
• Can easily correct damaged substrate and/or poor drainage.
• Will not absorb water due to foam’s closed-cell insulation properties.
• Reduces sound transmission.
• Is fast and easy to repair or re-coat.
• Can be applied to interior walls for even more energy savings in Spokane Valley and all of eastern Washington.
New Life For Your Old Roof
Empire Roof Coatings offers a complete liquid-applied, protective coating system for aged Modified Bitumen, EPDM, TPO, PVC, and CSPE roofs that can improve and extend the life of the existing single-ply roof. As TPO and other single-ply membranes become weathered, rooftops can crack, leak, and pick up dirt, diminishing their effectiveness and energy-saving properties. Our Energy Star-rated coatings provide cost-effective roof restoration for approved single-ply substrates, resulting in improved energy savings, and years of new life for an old roof!
An approved single-ply membrane restored with a Seamless, Sustainable Roof Coating System will deliver all these benefits for years to come:
• Stops leaks with superior waterproofing.
• Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with its cool, white, reflective surface.
• Extends the life of the existing roof with a solid warranty of up to 30 YRS!
Modified Bitumen (Mod. Bit.) / Built-Up Roofs (BUR)
Roofs that reflect big savings
Does your building have an old, black tar or asphalt roof that needs help? Make a smart business decision and cover it with a white, reflective, Energy Star-rated Roof Coating System. You will enjoy immediate and long-term savings that will reflect well on you.
With a Restoring Roof Coating System it’s possible to:
• Save enough on cooling costs to pay for your re-coat well within the warranty period.* Our Energy Star-rated, white top coats reflect 85-90% of the sun’s heat rays. This cools your roof and building naturally so you can spend up to 30% less on air conditioning. (In comparison, black roofs only reflect 5-7%.)
• Avoid the highly expensive tear-off and haul-away of your existing black roof** and the tremendous workplace disruption it can cause. (Saves on valuable landfill space, too.)
• Qualify for new federal tax credits and/or rebates earmarked for energy efficient projects***
• Our Coating Systems provide decades of protection with warranties of up to 30 YRS.
• Reinforce seams where leaks tend to occur.
• A cooler roof lasts longer.
• Non-pro-rated labor and material warranties.
• When it’s time to renew your roof, simply have it re-coated.
Save Money With SHINGLE KEEPER
SHINGLE KEEPER helps prevent premature shingle aging by holding shingle granules in place; filling hairline cracks; helping to hold shingles in place to reduce the chance of wind-uplift damage; and helping to protect shingles from harmful UV, rain, snow and ice to help prevent curling, cracking, breaking and buckling.
Depending on the original condition of the shingles before application, SHINGLE KEEPER can preserve asphalt and shake roof shingles for at least 5 years per application. With multiple applications over several years, shingles in a suitable original condition should last significantly longer than they otherwise would have.
SHINGLE KEEPER is not designed to stop leaks, so Empire Roof Coatings will address the existing leaks prior to the SHINGLE KEEPER application.
• Dries Clear
• Fills Hairline Cracks
• Holds Granules In Place
• Helps Prevent Premature Shingle Aging
• Helps Prevent Blown-Off Shingles from Wind Uplift
• Helps Prevent Curling, Cracking, Buckling, and Breaking
Compare the Costs:
SHINGLE KEEPER over existing Shingles:
$45-$75 per Square
Install shingles over existing shingles:
$150-$250 per Square
Re-roof with conventional shingles:
$250-$350 per Square
Re-roof with higher-quality shingles:
$300-$450 per Square