Extreme green savings
Sprayed Polyurethane Foam (SPF) Roofing is one of the most cost-effective, environmentally friendly, durable roofing systems available today. An SPF foam roof topped with one of our reflective coatings delivers 30 percent or more in energy savings per year. And foam is ideal no matter what the climate - because it insulates your building from heat and cold.
Save money multiple ways:
We custom-design our SPF Foam and Coating Systems to your specific geographical location and climate conditions. The resulting seam-free foam barrier:
- You could qualify for new "green" building tax credits and/or rebates offered by the federal government'.*
- You can save enough in heating and/or cooling costs to pay for your new SPF Foam and Coatings System well within the warranty period.**
- Eliminates air infiltration - the number one cause of energy loss.
- Offers an impressive insulation value of R-6.3 per inch.
- Has an average Return On Investment (ROI) of only 4-7 years!
- Adds structural strength without adding much weight.
- Can be applied to most existing roof surfaces.
- Withstands hurricane-force winds.
- Can easily correct damaged substrate and/or poor drainage.
- Will not absorb water due to foam's closed-cell insulation properties.
- Reduces sound transmission.
- Is fast and easy to repair or re-coat.
- Can be applied to interior walls for even more energy savings in Spokane Valley and all of eastern Washington.